Wednesday, November 27

The Curse Of Feram Elementary

Part 1

The air around me turned black. They were near. I ran and ran. Then I saw the shack I must stop them. I froze. They caught me. I my nails got sharper, my hand turned red. The red started consuming me. The clouds swirled around me like a tornado. By now the red was up to my neck. I was going to turn into one of them, a death bringer.

“Mum, do we have to move house!”
“Yes honey, this costs to much,” I hate moving house. All the unpacking, driving you know all that stuff. But this was worse. We were moving to a whole new town. It wasn’t that big. There was a sign that said “WELCOME TO FERAM”, a library, a cafe, a row of old house’s, a farm, a school but there was an unusual looking hill. There was just something about it that gave me the creeps. I looked around. There was a shack. It was old and run down. I looked carefully into the window of the shack from the car. There was a red figure with boney fingers and sharp nails.
“Where here, our new house!” Instantly I hated it. There was smashed glass, holes in the walls, cracks in the roofs. But the worse thing of all was the fact that we lived there.

I raced inside to see if was any better. But It wasn’t any better. Cobwebs everywhere, doors coming off of there hinges and smashed lights. I found a old bed with torn sheets and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment